Saturday, May 21, 2022

Graduation Pool Party!

 It was now time to party! After an incredibly hot graduation ceremony, the kids were so excited to get out of their hot robes and get into pool, party clothes! We had a little bit of set up left, so Kallie got started on painting the signs Taryn had made for our carnival theme, Ben and Zack started pre-making cotton candy (which Zack and Landon put heavy candy bags on top of and ruined anyways - boys). Thankfully the house we were having the party at was just around the corner, so drop off - set up was pretty easy! Having Grandma and Papa here to help with the littles was heaven sent!








We were putting these seniors to work - at their own party! We had cotton candy, hot dogs, corn dogs, pretzels, popcorn, sno-cones, candy, pickles, nachos - you know, all the carnival food you can think of. I love these pictures of kids just celebrating, having fun with eachother, and celebrating a job well done. I can't believe Ben's High school career is over! I can't wait to see what he does next!  




 


After food, swimming, bouncing, lawn games, it was time for CAKE! Deenen had a cake made with the picture of all the seniors on it. It was so fun for them to try and get their face to eat!  Xander wasn't picky - he ate tons of cake and didn't care whose picture was on it!


Once everyone had their cake, we gathered around the tables to watch a video of pictures of all our seniors through the year. I think this was the highlight of the whole night. 



Chris, Ligaya, Josh, and Chase drove down to celebrate with us! I felt horrible because it was so crazy I didn't get to actually talk to them, but I loved knowing that they were there and cheering Ben on.






I love these pictures of Grandma and Kallie. I love watching their sweet relationship. It was heaven having grandparents in our home and here to support the big things - and little things. 

No comments: