Oh my goodness my kids are so blessed with the most amazing grandparents! Not only did Grandma and Papa come all the way out to VA for Ben's graduation, but Grandma did the most amazing and thoughtful treasure hunt for him. She is so thoughtful and really puts so much time, effort, love, and thought into everything she does for our kids. She is absolutely amazing and I hope I can be like her!
Every year Grandma makes the grandkids pajama bottoms. Each family has a theme (we are dogs) and it is always the highlight to get the christmas PJ's bag and take pictures in them. I've always had grand plans of cutting them up and making them into a quilt, but grandma beat me to it! (let's be honest....was it ever going to happen? Nope) When I was chatting with Ben about what he wants to take to college this quilt was the first thing he mentioned! The squares are made up of fabric from each of his 18 years of Christmases.
Not only did Grandma make this amazing quilt, she topped herself with this book all about Ben. Every year she writes the kids a note and gives me 10 or so scrapbook paper pages with photos of them through that year. This book is all of Ben's bound in a hard back book. It is something he will treasure forever. This is one lucky kid who have grandparents who love him so much and come to support him!




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment