This year the kids get to go on trek for the first time! Personally I've never gone to trek, so I had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. Once I saw the packing list for clothes I was totally out of my element. Thank heavens Grandma was in town for Ben's graduation! We put her to work helping Kallie design and sew all her own trek clothes (minus the long sleeve, button up shirts - we aren't nuts!). With Grandma's help Kallie was able to whip out her red skirt and yellow apron - then she did the purple skirt and white apron 100% on her own and killed it! They looked so cute she even wore one to church that week!
And as always - her faithful sidekick Nick.
For Andrew's trek clothes we headed to goodwill, bought some great shirts that we then cut the collar off of and found some pants. Why are boys always easier to dress?
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment