For Christmas this year (2009) I gave Chris tickets to see Billy Joel and Elton John. The concert was supposed to be in November, but it was canceled because they got sick. Thank goodness my neighbor was also going and informed me of that, or else I'm sure Chris and I would have been the only ones hanging outside of the E center waiting for a concert that wasn't going to happen! It was rescheduled for February and worth the wait!
The two of them played together first on two concert grand pianos. It was awesome! I couldn't believe how fast their fingers flew over the keys and how they never looked at their hands! Here is a picture of that...
I love this shot. Not only does it show how full the concert was, it shows how high up we were.
He was such a great performer! He actually came out from behind the piano and sang with a microphone and all that good stuff. At one point he actually stopped singing and you could hear the whole arena singing his song for him. It was awesome!
Chris and Billy....well kind of :)
Another great shot
The one picture we have together of that night. Can you see us? We are the little dots on the right :)
1 comment:
That would be a great concert to go too. You guys are sooooooo lucky! I am glad you put up pictures for me to be jealous of!
Post a Comment