After we visited Mike and Brittany in Idaho, they decided to come and visit us in Utah. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that they were flying out of
SLC airport headed to Hawaii.:)
We all decided to play for a night or two at the cabin. Alex, Amy, Ava, Gian,
McKinnley, and two
Pottymouth kids. It was great! The snow was amazing and just begging the kids to come out and play. So, we obliged.
No, that is not an adorable little girl in the PINK coat...it is my big, buff Andrew :) It just so happened we couldn't find his other coat on our way out, but we did find it on our way back in. Hey, it makes knowing which one is Andrew and which one is Hunter a breeze!

My brother Mike doing his best modeling move. Check out how beautiful it is at the cabin!

How cute is this little Ella! I have to admit I was surprised how much Ella loved the snow.
Kal and Ella climbed up this snow hill and sled down, getting snow lodged in their snowsuits. Fun Fun

The boys. They tunneled all over the cabin in the deep snow and made snow forts. Let's just say T was so worn out by the end of the night he missed dinner and fell asleep on the couch!

Christopher took the kids on sled rides behind the ATV. We packed them all in like sardines and off they went. Heaven help them if they slide down! They had so much snow gear on they looked like marshmallow kids!

Ella,
Kallie, and Hunter, getting ready to go!


Love this pic of Ava and Alex!

My boys

See, sardines!

Don't get me wrong - I love Dandy and Maggie - but they are so annoying when we go sledding! It is like they are trying to break their legs! They jump right in front of the ATV or sled and just stop. Just stop! So we yell and yell for them to get out of the way, and they do, but it is a heart stopper!

The boys went for a little more "intense" ride. Ask Chris

When the boys were not outside in the snow, they were up in the TV loft playing video games. I'm shocked they could see straight!

Look, Lion and lamb playing nice...with
chaperone :)

And what trip is complete without a little laundry basket racing???

Andrew wanted to get into the laundry basket too, but they both wouldn't fit. We grabbed an empty box and let them go for it!
McKinnley and
Kallie were good sports and pushed them all around the cabin!

We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for coming down early so we could play :)
1 comment:
Ohh how have I missed these? I feel like there were 20 posts I have missed. I really wish we came up earlier, because these pictures look sooooooooo cute! The snow was soooooooo amazing! I love that cabin!
Post a Comment