Sunday, March 7, 2010

Random

Chris had taken to calling Andrew "the Black Ninja".  On Saturday he dressed him all in black.  I'm not sure if he came up with this new name all on his own, or it is because we have been using our "ninja" blender we got for Christmas all the time.  (by the way, the Ninja Blender is AMAZING!)

While Ben and Kallie were inside swimming we had to take the black ninja outside to run around.  He was not happy being cooped up inside the rec center and not being able to swim.  We went out to the track and he starting RUNNING.  It was so cute!  We walked/ran the whole track once, then he was on to bigger and better things.  Like trying to open any car he could get close enough to before Chris or I headed him off!  



Ben and Kallie's first day of swmming lessons...again.  They are becoming quite the little swimmers!

And lastly, I'm pretty sure she is much to young to be practicing flirting looks!

1 comment:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

ahhahahahahah Gian and I were just talking about how cute your kids are! And by the way the Ninja is phenomenal! I sort of want one. I love your little family!