Friday after school Grandma and Papa picked the kids up from school and took them on a little Grandkids/grandparent date with all the cousins. They went to Pirate Island and had a blast. We had invited Hailey to stay over at our house Friday night for a little sleepover. Ben worked hard on Grandma and finally got an invite for a sleepover at their house (I think he and Lisa were in cohots). It was fantastic! I never saw the girls or Andrew! I felt like I even got the night off! They played dress-up, dolls, dancer, models, put on make-up, we made cookies, took a walk to the park and just had a great time. Aren’t they cute little girls?
I guess I should have been paying more attention to what they were doing. Andrew came downstairs dressed like this…
Sometimes it’s really hard being the younger brother :) He is modeling his make-up....
Andrew wore the little dance outfit the rest of the night. Hey, at least they weren’t fighting!
No comments:
Post a Comment