Here are some pictures from Lily and Zenith’s blessings. Lily was blessed on Saturday and Zenith (Brittany’s sister’s baby) was blessed on Sunday. It was really fun to have these two cute babies blessed the same weekend!
Since everyone at my house had been sick in the last 2 weeks we decided it was safer for Lily if we held her blessing at our ward building instead of our house. My mom put it very kindly…my house was contaminated. So we had the blessing at the church and it was amazing. Mike did a marvelous job on the blessing and it was fun to have both sides get together!
After Mike gave Lily a name and a blessing Ella wanted to sing a song for all of us…and we all joined in. We sang I am a Child of God. It was so cute to see her up there leading the way.
Lily with Koko (Brittany’s mom Kathy). Isn’t her dress stunning! I couldn’t get enough of it! As Kathy said, I need another baby girl!
Lily can give kisses! Mike asked for a kiss and she planted a big one on his cheek! It was so adorable to see her give kisses. I think I have 10 pictures or so of this!
The guys who helped bless her
The proud Grandpas! Bebe and Tatu
Lily with her grandparents
Cute little family!
The proud parents
The Ericksen side
Lily with Ahma (Lily’s Great Grandmother) and Auntie Joy
Lily and Joy
Lily was fascinated by Joy! Joy had her smiling and cooing and laughing! Lily would stick out her tongue and toss back her head to laugh. It was adorable!
Lily sticking her tongue out! Isn’t she the cutest little baby!
The next day we headed over to McKinley and Gian’s ward to be there for when they blessed little Zen. I’m sure Gian gave him an amazing blessing, but since the microphone wasn’t working I couldn’t hear it :( I was so sad! After the blessing the kids had a great time playing on the swing set in their backyard!
Sadly this is the only picture I got of baby Zen! Go to their blog for super cute pictures!
Isn’t she the cutest little girl ever!?!?!
Thank you Brittany and McKinley for bringing these cute babies into the world! Mike and Gian you guys are amazing dads to these adorable babies!
1 comment:
Ohh what great photos. I stole almost all of them! Thank you for sharing this!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment