Breakfast was just the tip of the iceberg! After driving home with Grandma and Papa (with a quick stop to pick up a few things at the store) it was time for school! More sugar was had as we took in capri-suns and cupcakes to celebrate Nick. Of course they were paw patrol themed. He was so excited to share his birthday with his teachers and best friends, Joseph, Niko, and Luna. This group of kids have been together for 2 years now and are the cutest friends. It will be so sad to see them graduate later this week!
We weren't done after school! We picked Nick up from school and headed over to Chuck e Cheese! Nick and Xander have never been there before, and I thought they would love it - and I was right! These two went crazy for all the games and rides. I'm so sad they got rid of the tokens and now have everything on credit card type things. I guess it's good they don't know how awesome the tokens used to be! We spent over 500 credits there and came home with so much junk. Both boys were out cold as soon as they were buckled in their carseats!















No comments:
Post a Comment