Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Mt. Vernon then Chuck e Cheese with S Fam

While Christopher, Kallie, Andrew, and Zack were in New York - I decided to make sure the little boys had fun too. Sarah and I took the kids to Mr. Vernon for a day out and a picnic. It was a beautiful day and the perfect place to watch this incredible summer storm to roll in. We got caught in the middle of it - and I got soaking wet - but it was worth it! We finally made it back to the museum and walked around until it let up a little bit. While we were heading home, we found out the S fam had never been to Chuck e Cheese! What the heck! So we had to fix that ASAP!






 









It's hard to tell who had more fun, Sarah or the girls. I think Ella showed it the best though! Oh I love that girl!






No comments: