Friday, May 3, 2024

Day Date in DC

 After Julie came to visit and we explored all over DC, it struck me that even though we have lived here for almost 4 years, Christopher has never been a tourist in some of the best places in DC! So I planned a day date for us. He had meeting all morning, but I got kids off to school, set Xander up with Kallie, then headed to DC! I met Christopher at the Pentagon and we took the metro over to the Mall. We did the Capital tour - then got a phone call from home that ended our day early. No worries! We took the Metro back to the Pentagon, I walked around the memorial while Christopher packed up his things, we picked up a slug, and headed home. It was a shorter date then we had planned on, but still a great day just hanging out together!










No comments: