Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Treasure Hunt Time

 Grandma and Papa headed back to the house right after graduation to get Nick's treasure hunt all set up. They decided to do something a little different this time - combine Nick and Xander's gift together. It worked out perfectly! By the time we made it home from the party (and got out of our wet play clothes) we were ready for party #....I don't know, I've lost count! Grandma and Papa got Nick this awesome bubble blower for a graduation gift. Xander loved it just as much as Nick! It's hard to share new toys..




A cute Wall E robot from Nini and Bebe. Nick loves playing with this!


Dancing with cool sunglasses? YES PLEASE!



The treasure hunt led to the garage and to a box full of pieces. The boys couldn't understand this awesomeness was awaiting inside! The week had been so crazy we didn't get a chance to put it together before the treasure hunt - and Grandma and Papa had to leave. I had to take pictures the next day. It was raining, but the boys couldn't care less! Next post - learning to drive pains!



No comments: