Friday, May 24, 2024

Georgia, Here we come!

 After partying till the sun went down, we loaded up the car and headed 10 hours to Georgia to be there when Hailey graduated! We couldn't not go if we were just in driving distance!


We pulled into the driveway and decided it was time to jump in the pool! We grabbed some cousins, towels and headed out! Yes, we saw a snake. I can't even write about it. But I did learn one thing about myself - when a snake is present every man for himself. I totally ran off and left my kids to hopefully not get bitten. Thankfully Uncle Dan was there and had on a clear head!




After swimming we walked back to the house (we did not see a snake!) and enjoyed a yummy dinner Aunt Emily had made. Then chatting, games, more games, and a late night drive back to the hotel. Early morning graduation is waiting!




No comments: