Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy, Busy little boy

My friend J and I take turns watching eachothers kids so we can work in Ben's and T's classrooms at school. Andrew and little J normally don't get along very well and I feel like a referee a lot of the time. I really don't worry about them though because if Andrew gets too close for little J's comfort she will scream...and let's just say little J has a great set of lungs when she wants too :)

A few weeks ago I was watching little J and Andrew at my house. I had them both in the laundry room with me and next thing I knew they were both gone. Thinking they had just gone to play in Kallie's room I went to check on them, but they weren't there. I stand still for a second and I don't hear any screaming, which got me curious about what was going on. I went downstairs and saw this cute sight...










They had teamed up and discovered the dog water and (thankfully) the empty dog food bowl. Andrew was very generous and got little J cups and bowls to share and they were busily taking the dog water and putting it in the empty dog food bowl, and then back again. This kept them busy for quite a while! Had the water not run out (it was all over the floor, rug, little J and Andrew) I'm sure they would have been there longer. I was so impressed to see them playing together without fighting I just let them go for it! Isn't this how friendships are formed anyway? Get on a common project, work together, and a friendship forms....well at least for a few minutes before Andrew pulled her hair again. *sigh*
In other busy Andrew news this is what I get when I leave the room while he is eating lunch. Yep, that is him on my counter eating the center out of the bread. Look at that face! He is so proud and has no idea how naughty he is being! (It probably doesn't help that I think everything he does is absolutely adorable and laugh at him....but really, how could you be upset with a cute little guy like this????)

His final masterpiece.....

He is such a busy little monkey! These pictures were taken after I noticed I hadn't heard from Andrew in a little while. He got into our pantry, opened a new box of Cheezits (that were three shelves up), and helped himself to a "few".
See, he only wanted 4!

3 comments:

Briahna said...

Andrew certainly likes to keep you on your toes. I'm sure the hair pulling and stuff is just a stage. He outgrew the street thing so hopefully in a few months he'll have outgrown this too. He's such a cutie, especially when he gets caught making a mess!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

ahahhah Andrew is so cute, he never wants just a little but more then his little hand! And he loves to do it his way. I like him playing with that little girl. It's cute!

Sister Pottymouth said...

I love those pictures!