*Note - I know there is a big blurry spot in most of these pictures. Andrew got a hold of our camera (again) and was kind enough to place his cute little fingers all over the lens. Luckily Chris is into optics and was able to clean it at work the next day....again*
Our "New Mexico" friends came to visit! I don't really know why we still call them our New Mexico friends since they now live in Logan, but we do. Well, except Evelin. I call her my sassy Brazilian friend - with love :). They had a few things to do in SLC so we convinced them to come and visit us again! We had so much fun and it was great to have some sass in our house, because we never do :)
I just love this picture of Evelin and Andrew! Andrew loves Evelin and was her little buddy!

After Evelin's AMAZING Brazilian strogenoff (and I mean AMAZING), we had a little cake to celebrate her being done with her immigration stuff. We got Costco's wonderful, fat filled, chocolate cake and threw some candles on it, made up a "Happy Happy end of Immigration" song and took a picture. I have to admit, I was a little baffled. So, we took this picture before we sang...

Then Evelin turns around and starts doing dishes again! I explain that we are going to sing a song to her and she needs to blow out the candles.....so....

She turns around....

Blows out the candles....

and before the smoke clears is texting! I told her I would put this on my blog...so to be true to my word, here you go Evelin :)

The next day we took it slow in the morning, got caught up on the latest news, let the kids entertain eachother for a few hours, then went bowling at BYU!

The crazy Carter Clan...

Not to be out done by the crazy Erickson clan.... (well sadly these are the only 2 shots of kids looking at the camera...so it will have to do)


We did "skittle" bowling. It was so much fun and really it just gives me an excuse for my horrible bowling skills....I really stink at bowling!

After we said good bye to the Carters we headed out to our car. Lucky for us we found this red carpet with lights all over it and cutouts of photographers - so naturally we all had to stop and get our picture taken! Kallie walked up and down the red carpet waving. So cute! She is such a little ham! Check out that pose!

Can you tell Chris thought this was a really silly idea?

We didn't care! We LOVED it!

Thank you Keith, Evelin, and Soph for coming to visit!!! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!
3 comments:
Now see, when you said, please dont be mad, I figured I was sticking my tongue out to the camera AGAIN! And then I thought well, noone I know will look at her blog so its all good! But it's worse, u have pictures of my butt, and u didnt even say thank u that I was doing dishes! U just make it sound like I didnt wanna be in the picture hahaha AND then is it my fault Im popular and ppl are wanting to know how my immigration interview went? Gee! Thanks for a fun fun weekend! We love you guys!
See what I mean? You are completely my sassy Brazilian friend! Did I really make it sound like you didn't want to be in pictures? Because I was really trying to say that you didn't appreciate the cake and the candles and the fun little celebration. Hmmm, maybe I should re-write that part of the post so it conveys my message better. :)
And for the whole popular thing, yes you are right. I should just be kissing your feet and thankful you came to see us lowly people in the mist of your craziness and popularity and really that you are my friend at all. What was I thinking!?!?!?!
So, really....when are you guys coming back?!??! We love it when you come! I need a sassy sparing partner :) Chris can't come close to throwing that Brazilian sass you toss around!
Costo cake is AWESOME! Looks like you guys had fun, now lets use your persuasive powers to talk Brit and Mike down here!
Post a Comment