This weekend we have the blessed blessing of blameless, beautiful, beneficent baby Lilly. The original plan was to hold this epic, essential, ever-asked-about eventuality at our house. However, that represented a lot of worry-causing, wouldn't-do-it-normally, wily work. So to get out of it we decided to contract and share amongst ourselves a vivacious, violent, voracious virus. That was a good idea.
Of course, Katie still felt obligated to find a place to hold the blessing. So she logged into the scheduling website for the church building and promptly proceeded to request a room in the chapel from 4:30-6:30 pm... for every day for the next year and 2 days.
We were informed by the guy in charge that she did infact manage to crash the entire system when he logged on and tried to process and fix our request. Katie was so embarrassed, she wouldn't even talk to the guy on the phone.
3 comments:
It was a honest mistake! do you know how many 2's 11's and 12's there are in the dates? 2/12/11 looks alot like 2.12.12. I do feel bad for that poor man though..and then to have all the dates for the whole year have to be re-inputed! I owe him some cookies or something!
Katie-I needed the laugh! It is something I would do in a hurry as well! You are awesome for setting everything up! Thank you for all you do! You rock! Hey maybe you can get my new phone working...
haahhahhahahahhahahahahah KATIE!!! You crack me up!!!
Post a Comment