Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cars

IMG_6698

We made the mistake of introducing Zack to the movies Cars.  I take full responsibly for this.  One day I had to get 101 things done and he was being super clingy so since he always has a car in both hands I figured he’d watch it for at least 20 minutes and I could finish my project.  Boy was I WRONG!

He absolutely fell in love with the movie.  He watched the whole thing then requested we turn it on again as soon as it ended (he watched all the credits too).  Now whenever we come into the play room he points to the TV and says “on!  Cars!”  If we ever turn anything else on he throws a fit.  Whenever he cries one of the kids ask if they can turn on Cars.  It’s getting a little out of hand.  We might need to do an intervention. 

I love how he lays on the bean bag with his arms behind his head.  You can’t tell, but he has a car in each hand….and now he must carry a lightening McQueen car.  He’s just such a boy!

No comments: