my kids are incredibly cute with each other. It was a swim day and I was downstairs getting frustrated that they hadn’t come down for breakfast yet. Didn’t they know we were going to be late?!?!? Ben was suppose to be making his bed, Kallie was supposed to be cleaning the bathroom, Andrew was supposed to be getting dressed, and Zack…well he’s just cute. I heard laughing and happy yelling and decided it was time to crack the whip and get these kids moving! When I went upstairs I found this site…
Ben was pretending to be some creature and making Zack laugh like crazy. All four of them were having so much fun just being together and playing. It made me bite my tongue and remember why I’m homeschooling. I want them to be close and have days like this. We were late…by 4 minutes…but no one cared. I need to remember sometimes it’s more about the process.
And Zack didn’t mind he only had 56 minutes to play “crash” with his cars at swim….and I didn’t mind I only had 56 minutes to chase after him when he ran to the pool and scared me half to death. Win/win.
No comments:
Post a Comment