Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Valentine’s Day Part 2

The second part of our Valentine’s Day happened a few days after.  We invited some friends over, played Valentine bingo then walked to the park for a picnic.  The kids had a blast!

IMG_6434

They have discovered four square.  I’m in heaven since that was my favorite recess game when I was a kid.

IMG_6439

This is the saddest picture ever.  This is Andrew just dying to play with the sprinklers, but trying really hard to be good and listen to his father who told him to stay out of them.  It took all I had to not just let him run through them and use the rain boots he’s always wearing for what they are made for….getting wet!  He just wanted to block the water with his foot (and get all the girls wet).

IMG_6440

Zack has always loved the slides.  They are 1,000 times better for me now that he can climb up all the stairs by himself.

IMG_6444

Our awesome picnic.

IMG_6446

The second table

IMG_6448

Best toy ever at a park?  The dirt hill of course!  I see some models in our future.  Check out those poses!

IMG_6451

Apparently the kids didn’t get their four square fix at the park.  We came home and got the neighborhood involved.  Our neighbor J was so excited when he finally got to king…only to be taken out in one round by Andrew.  Yes, J is the adult.  We now have neighborhood four square and kickball games.  I love our street!

IMG_6452

No comments: