Friday, March 21, 2014

Random

How adorable is this picture?

IMG_6934

I love watching my boys play sports.  I normally don’t go and stay for soccer practice because I spend an hour chasing Zack who is chasing a ball and trying to kick it into any goal.  Super duper fun.  People always remark how amazing it is that a little guy like Zack and dribble a ball and score goals….at two.  Ben had a lot of fun showing him off to his teammates.

Sadly I was released as primary chorister last week.  It’s funny…I cried when I got the calling…and I’ve been crying all week because I’ve been released.  I was really sad they released me…I even asked if I did something wrong.  I was expecting to be in it for more than a short year.  It’s funny because the Sunday I got the call I was being released I made a comment to Chris how I finally feel like I’m getting the hang of this calling and it doesn’t terrify me anymore.  I should have stayed quiet.

I now get to work with the wolf cub scouts.  I’m excited and kind of shocked this is my first time in scouts.  With three boys, I thought it would happen sooner. 

I went to my first activity with the wolf den to a war memorial park to do service.  Andrew was so excited because he found his name on a plaque.

IMG_6935

If Ericson was spelled with a “k” it would be Andrew’s name…down to the middle initial!  He was pretty excited about it.  Aren’t you looking forward to all my future scouting posts?!?!?

IMG_6936

No comments: