Whenever my kids have a birthday I spend a big chunk of time looking back at pregnancy and newborn pictures. It’s crazy how fast time goes and how quickly my kids change. Here we are an hour or so before we met Mr. Zack..
Chris of course got to hold him first. I swear…I hold these babies in for almost 10 months and then he gets them first…kills me! But at least he’s adorable….both of them….
I love this picture of Andrew and Zack. Zack is only a few weeks old and Andrew was just enchanted with him. Andrew waited a long time to be a big brother!
And then before I blinked he was up and walking!
Now we are getting ready to celebrate his big second birthday (which also means we celebrate our second year in New Mexico). Zack is all about cars and balls….so of course he had to have a racecar themed birthday. Thank you Grandma! For any of you who want to have some of this amazing-ness for yourself, go to her website HERE.
Seriously….how adorable and fun is this party?!?!?!?
Yes, my birthday boy is wearing jammie bottoms and a day shirt. It’s his birthday…he can dress as he wants to!
Ben is Zack’s favorite person! Ben is seriously such a great big brother. Zack might have also taken a drink out of everyone’s soda…my children have serious soda addiction problems!
Zack has been practicing for this big moment of blowing out his candles! We might have re-lighted them a few times.
Opening gifts was a little overwhelming. There were so many kids who wanted Zack to go faster and faster…and Zack was just happy with the first gift he opened. We didn’t need to get him anything other than a single car.
But then he got to open his big gift. He just sat and starred at the big baseball hoop. I think it was a hit!
Later that night after all the other kids went to bed, I was cleaning up the party and I turned around and saw this. Zack just rolling his cars back and forth. I think he had a great birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment