After the boys found the letter "C" in an Easter egg in their baskets, they were curious. My plan was to let them stew about it all through church, but dang it - I was too excited to wait!
This year I decided to try something I saw online. I made the boys easter baskets pretty light and let them "buy" what they wanted instead. I printed out words to represent each item - then printed a second label where I cut each letter out and put it in an easter egg. They had to go find the easter egg with one letter in it and run back inside and place the letter on what they wanted to buy. It didn't matter who placed the first, second, third, etc letter - the only letter that mattered was who placed the last letter that was left on the word.
The boys were pretty excited about this new egg hunt. I told the boys they couldn't grab things off the table, so of course Andrew grabs Zack's hand and makes him grab something. This kid is so funny!










No comments:
Post a Comment