Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Girls Trip: We take on the Strip!

 After our complete success in Pickle ball, and then finding parking in Nashville, we had 30 minutes to walk the town! Remembering my threat of taking 100's of pictures today, we realized we did our day in reverse. We should have taken on Nashville THEN played pickleball - but we were here and we were going to make the most of it! But first we had to figure out how to pay for parking!

We went to this ice cream place, but no one really wanted ice cream. I really just wanted a cute picture - but it wasn't a cute picture type place - so we moved on!

As we were driving in I was seeing all these bars named after famous country singers, so of course I wanted pictures with them! Also, there is nothing like the sounds of downtown Nashville. Every bar, restaurant, store, food place had a massive open air window with a band blaring live music. It was a very different vibe then I'm used it! Behind the girls is Downtown Nashville. It's not huge.


A nice guy took pitty on our selfie attempts and took a picture for us!


Kids - you should know the reason why I took this picture....

Ana was not a fan of being photographed after our pickleball date. To be fair, she played the whole time! This is in front of Garth Brooks Bar, Friends in Low Places.



It was hard to pick a favorite group picture - so I added both. Please appreciate Amy's hair blowing in the wind....and Grandma's surprised face.



Then I made everyone take a Nashville strip selfie with me. It's my birthday - so they couldn't say no!


Amy understood the assignment! Love her photobombing!


 
I got all the pictures I wanted - all under 30 minutes! -then we walked back to the car and headed back home! 

No comments: