Papa came over and made us the biggest breakfast, full of scrambled eggs, toast, bagels, english muffins, fruit, cream, hashbrowns, orange juice! It was delicious! Already starting off the day feeling spoiled!
My flight was at noon, so we really didn't have any time to do anything but breakfast, visit, then off to the airport! I'm going to miss this being my every morning view....
Made it to the airport in plenty of time. Honestly the flight home was one of my most anxious flights in a long time. Thankfully my seat was in the back and an aisle seat...and the flight attendant was awesome. I was very happy when the meds kicked in and I passed out!
I made it home in time to make dinner for the boys. Christopher had a late meeting so wouldn't be home till later. We rode bikes, gwaked at the beautiful Cherry Blossoms, cuddled, and just enjoyed being back home.
When Chris got home we had dinner and some yummy cake Karen bought me. It was a great birthday!







No comments:
Post a Comment