Ugh, I don't like fishing. I'm trying to be supportive, but I can only talk about lures, knots, and types of fish for so long. Zack can watch video after video about how to catch different types of fish. He asks several times a day if he can ride down to the pond and fish. Christopher took this week off to do home projects, and everyday (several times per day) he has asked Christopher to take him fishing. Zack got all the fishing gear out of the shed, hauled it up to the garage, got them all ready and cleaned up and it made Christopher feel like he should really take him fishing. They did one night trip and Zack didn't catch anything (could have been Xander tossing rocks in the pond) and at 6am in the morning and Zack caught 3! (without Xander there). He only does catch and release. I just can't wait for the day when they can go and fish all by themselves and I don't have to be involved!

.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment