It has been a very long two years since Ben has been home. He graduated in 2022 and headed off to college. We've seen him, but it has always been not here at home. Finally he came home! I can't tell you how much better I sleep at night with all six of my kids under the same roof. I know it won't happen very much any more - so I'm going to savor every second of having everyone home - and letting Ben be the kid for once!
But that won't make me say no when he offers to make the most delicious dinner for us!
These two. They have the cutest relationship. Randomly they will start doing this hand clapping thing they've done since they were little. I love it.
Ben and Andrew have been messing around with Andrew's newest addition - his Nighthawk. They went for a little ride around the block and I caught the two of them coming back.
Ben is the favorite to cuddle with and watch movies with. These two fight over his arm.
He brought gifts for everyone from his trip to Singapore
Poor kid can't escape these two little friends! They can't get enough of him! Andrew comes home and has to prove how strong he is by picking up Ben. Why is this a thing with boys?
Look at those smiles!!!!
Everyone went to pick him up from the airport (minus Andrew who had something else that night....but saw him later when he got home)


























No comments:
Post a Comment