Monday, August 12, 2024

Nick's First Day of Kindergarten

Nick has been waiting months to get to ride the bus and go to school. It was finally his day! Kindergarten kids get their very own day to rule the school. They start a day before everyone else to kind of get the lay of the land. We had our friends come out and meet us at the bus stop to wish him good luck and see him off. He felt so special!






Xander had a hard day. He doesn't start school till tomorrow. Kallie made cookies with him, Audrey brought over her halloween costume to cheer him up, he just wanted Nick home!


The king himself walked off the bus wearing a crown with all his subjects waiting in the wings. He was glowing. He had the absolute best day of school and loved every second of it. Success!



The next morning when I woke him up he said "Wait, again? How many days do I have to go to school?!" I guess I didn't explain that part too well.....

No comments: