Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Nick' Bus Stop Dream Come True

Grandma and Papa arrived pretty late on Tuesday night. Wednesday morning, Nick only had one request, have Grandma and Papa meet him at his bus stop. Mission Complete! I've never seen a kid with such a huge smile on his face or run so fast! Who wouldn't with this bunch waiting for you after a long day of school?! And yes, Grandma - of course - had candy waiting to sneak to him....and his bus mates. She's kinda the best....


 





This morning, when Grandma and Papa left to go back home, Nick was so sad he wasn't able to hug Grandma before he left. We made a little video for her and set off to the bus stop. While we were waiting for the bus I hear Nick squeal then take off running. Grandma saw the video and ran down to the bus stop to hug him goodbye. It was just the cutest thing I've ever seen! Why do they live so far away?!?!


No comments: