Kallie has been getting ready to serve a mission -and part of that is prepping her room. I'm not sure why she gets the desire to start these projects at bedtime, but as long as she does them I can't really complain. After the boys bath, she brought in this old poodle skirt grandma made for her when she was 6 or 7 and wanted to try it on Nick. I don't know why she loves dressing him up, but she does - and he is ALWAYS game! Nick put that skirt on and twirled and danced the night away! He was so cute and did some impressive model shots for me while I snapped away on my phone. When Xander got out of the tub he cried "MOM! I need a pretty dress on too!" I love the ninja turtle/skirt look - don't you?






No comments:
Post a Comment