Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Papa and Grandma come to town!

I love having a full house! There is nothing better than a full house in my book! I love having everyone around, games being played, treats being made, memories happening, random conversations happening, chairs being added to the dinner table, and just everyone around.  It has been such an amazing week having Kallie and Ben home and Grandma and Papa come. Here are just a few snapshots of our week.....

Lots of games. I'm not saying Papa loves to win at games - but I think the picture speaks for itself.....

I love this set up. I love just walking into the kitchen and seeing Ben at the kitchen table again. I miss him being home.


Papa and Nick had several very intense beyblade competitions. I think I know where Nick gets his love of winning games from. If you can't get the clue - go look at the first picture of this post....


Walking down and seeing my boys playing an impropto duet and seeing grandma in her element sewing sweatshirts for her huggabuddies.


Yes, Grandma packed a full suitcase of material, thread, and pre-cut fabric pinned together. I wish I would've taken a picture of the stack of finished ones at the end of the week! You never have to worry about entertaining grandma - she brings her own entertainment! (Grandpa's entertainment will be on another post...)


Big family dinners. We were lucky and had Papa make his yummy bread twice for us!


So many games. Thankfully we found one we could play from the comfort of the couches in the family room!


And still some games at the table! This trip Nick got to learn 9's and get invited to play with the big kids. You should've seen his smile!


This week went by way too quickly! Why do some weeks fly by and others crawl?



 

No comments: