Saturday, August 17, 2024

Olympics 2024

K, we have awesome friends here in VA. Fab and Lindsey decided to host a 30 and older Olympic games for adults in our ward. We all signed up and were placed in different themed teams. I signed up as a referee (give me a whistle and I think I have all power - kinda scary...). The teams got judged on costumes, performance, and a whole list of events. Christopher was on the Time Travelers - with other teams like the Space Cadets, Superheros, Neon Ninjas, Disco Divas, Emojis. We had so much fun!



Christopher's team won for best dressed!



The day ended with the most random, crazy storm that soaked everyone. These guys grabbed a table umbrella and walked into the house.


Fab handing out all the medals!! We had track and field games, water games, synchronized swimming, floor routine, pickle ball, and so many more! I just wish I took more pictures - but hey, being a ref is hard work!












 

No comments: