Andrew finally made it to BYU-Idaho! 💙💛
After almost a week of playing around Provo with Ben and Kallie, Christopher flew in from LA to drive him up to Idaho. The boys had a pretty toasty ride in the Suburban with no AC, but thankfully they made it safe and sound! 😂
They stayed with Mike and Brittany for a few nights and then moved Andrew into his new place on Saturday. His roommate is Simon Call, from our ward, and those two are already getting along great. The other four roommates? Well… the jury is still out. 😂
Christopher handled all the necessary shopping, which apparently consisted primarily of protein powder and protein drinks. Priorities. Thankfully, I had also bought him a few things that were slightly more practical. 😉
And don't worry—Andrew didn't make the 2,192-mile move alone. He took his bestie, Veronica, with him and even bought her a brand-new muffler for the trip. Veronica is one lucky girl. 💛💨
For those wondering, Veronica is a bright yellow Ducati motorcycle. 😂
And now, just like that, he’s officially in college—and 2,192 miles away from home. I honestly can’t believe it. How did my baby get old enough to move across the country for college?!
I’m so excited for this next adventure for him… but I’m also going to need someone to explain how the years went by this fast. ❤️














No comments:
Post a Comment