I can’t even explain how excited I was when I heard the Windischs were coming our way for a wedding. I didn’t care if I only got to give Charlie a quick hug—I would have driven anywhere just for that!
But somehow, we got so much more than a quick hug. We got to actually hang out, catch up, and talk. We grabbed lunch, then let the kids run around the Udvar-Hazy Museum while we strolled, visited, and tried to squeeze years of catching up into a few hours.
Before I knew it, it was time for them to head out so they wouldn’t miss their flight. It’s crazy to think about how much of our lives happened during that short time we lived in New Mexico together. These are the kinds of friends you may not see for years, but when you finally do, you just pick right back up like no time has passed.
And seriously… it is completely unfair that Charlie apparently never ages. 😂❤️
















No comments:
Post a Comment