I feel like the old lady in Titanic: “It’s been 84 years…” π
After what feels like approximately 93 years, Xander finally lost his first tooth! And no, it wasn’t because anyone did anything to help it along. This kid would NOT let anyone touch that tooth. But today at school, it finally decided it was time and simply fell out.
When I asked him what happened, he explained, “I was smelling, then my tooth was floating, then I just got it out.” π€·♀️π Honestly, I have no idea what that means, but apparently it all worked out.
This morning, he came running back to my bed (because, as you know, this kid is a CUDDLER) absolutely bursting with excitement and waving a whole dollar in the air. π΅π¦·
What does he really want to buy? No one knows. Not even Xander. π But that one dollar has already been spent approximately 45 different ways hypothetically this morning.
Of course, he is taking his dollar to school today to show ALL HIS PEOPLE. I’m fairly certain that dollar is not coming home with him, and there will probably be tears when it mysteriously disappears.
But hey… he earned that dollar.
And I’m ready for the inevitable emotional breakdown. ππ¦·π΅



No comments:
Post a Comment